Robyn joined as a Solicitor in Lupton Fawcett's Corporate Finance Department in December 2018 having recently qualified. Prior to this, Robyn worked as a paralegal and as a claims handler for Lloyds Banking Group.
Robyn assists with a range of corporate work, including the acquisition and disposal of companies, drafting of shareholders' agreements and articles of association, share buy-backs, reductions of capital, incorporations and group re-organisations.
- Corporate Finance
- Aquisitions and disposals
- Corporate governance
- 2007 - Graduated from Hull Unisversity with a degree in Law and Politics (Hons)
- 2011 - Completed LPC at York University of Law
- 2018 - Qualified as a Solicitor
- 2018 - Joined Lupton Fawcett LLP
When not at work
Robyn enjoys the gym and running. She likes to take part in races and charitable events which has included raising money for the charity “Get Kids Going!” while completing the New York City marathon.