Sarah joined Lupton Fawcett in April 2013 as a Paralegal. She then started her training contract in January 2014 where she worked as a Trainee Solicitor in the Corporate Finance Department before qualifying as a solicitor into the department in January 2016.
Sarah assists with all aspects of company law including but not limited to acquisitions and disposals, share buy-backs, reductions of capital, incorporations and group re-organisations.
- 2010 Graduated from Southampton University
- 2011 Completed the Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, York
- 2013 Joined Lupton Fawcett as a Paralegal
- 2014 Started training contact at Lupton Fawcett
- 2016 Qualified as a solicotor
- The Law Society
When not at work
When not at work, Sarah enjoys going for long runs, keeping fit and being outdoors. She is a member of a local running club and regularly takes part in races and events. Sarah is passionate about her horse who she has had the privilege of owning since she was 6 months old.