Thomas joined Lupton Fawcett LLP in November 2017 as a solicitor in the Commercial Property Department of our Leeds office.
He completed the Legal Practice Course at the University of Law in York, following which he completed his training contract and qualified as a solicitor at a regional firm in Berkshire.
Thomas works on a variety of commercial property transactions, such as landlord and tenant work (acting for both landlords and occupational tenants), including drafting and negotiating leases and associated property documentation.
He also advises our corporate clients on a range of property related matters, including the acquisition and disposal of commercial premises and support for the sale of purchase of businesses. Thomas has experience of site acquisition work for new build developments.
- Landlord and Tenant
- Portfolio Management
- Corporate Support
- Commercial and Residential Development
- 2011Graduated from the University of Northumbria
- 2013Completed the Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) at The University of Law, York
- 2014Completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at The University of Law, York
- 2017Qualified as a Solicitor
- 2017Joined Lupton Fawcett LLP
- Law Society
When not at work
Thomas enjoys playing and watching all sports (particularly football), training at the gym, socialising with friends and likes to travel.