As a full-service law firm, we are able to draw upon lawyers with particular expertise who are used to acting for independent schools and dealing with education issues. Lupton Fawcett is unusual in having a dedicated Ecclesiastical and Charities team which differentiates us from many of our competitors and ensures that we can provide specialist legal support to independent schools as charitable organisations.
Our range of services includes:
- Charity law and governance
- Trustee training
- Employment and HR
- Property, estates and planning
- Construction and capital projects.
- Commercial contracts
- Debt recovery
- Tax and trading
- The establishment of subsidiaries
- Ecclesiastical law
- Charitable trading and the establishment of trading subsidiaries.
- Child protection and safeguarding.
- Data protection
- Health and safety
- Regulatory, including food standards and environmental
- Intellectual Property
- Academies and Free Schools
- Corporate services
- School Mergers
- Collaborative ventures
- Governance issues
Value for Money
We understand the importance to you in obtaining value for money and we have a range of pricing options including capped fees and fixed fee arrangements for certain kinds of work.