Please click on the links below for access to our residential property articles.
- New Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards for Both Residential and Commercial Property
- Are You Fully Aware of the New Section 21 Procedure?
- New Regulations on Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- From 1 February 2016, all residential landlords will be required to check the immigration status of their tenants
- Important Air-Conditioning Regulations for Landlords and Tenants
- Increased risk for Letting Agents - are you protected?
- What Residential Landlords Need To Know about the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
I was recommended to Lupton Fawcett by our Financial Adviser to deal with our commercial lease renewal. They were able to offer me expert advice and negotiate better terms with our landlord on various matters. They kept me informed of developments and were very professional in all area's. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their legal services.Anon - Commercial Property