Please click on the links below for access to our residential property articles.
- New Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards for Both Residential and Commercial Property
- Are You Fully Aware of the New Section 21 Procedure?
- New Regulations on Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarms
- From 1 February 2016, all residential landlords will be required to check the immigration status of their tenants
- Important Air-Conditioning Regulations for Landlords and Tenants
- Increased risk for Letting Agents - are you protected?
- What Residential Landlords Need To Know about the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.