Private and Cookie PolicyWe use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. We will take your continued use of our website as consent to our use of cookies.




debt recovery banner


If the debtor fails to pay the Judgment debt there are various methods available for attempting to enforce the Judgment in order to secure payment.

We will discuss with you the suitability of each option in a specific case before taking further action but in summary the methods of enforcement are:

Warrant of Control (County Court Bailiffs)/Writ of Control (High Court Enforcement Officers)

Attend at a debtor's home or business premises with a view to removing goods to secure payment of the debt. They usually rely on the threat of removal to attempt to obtain payment.

Attachment of Earnings

Where a debtor is in employment (not self-employed) it is possible to obtain an Order requiring payments to be deducted directly from their salary.

Charging Order

The Judgment can be secured against any property owned by the debtor such as a home or commercial premises.

Third Party Debt Order

Monies due to the debtor by a third party or a bank account can be ordered to be paid directly to you.

An alternative is to consider Insolvency proceedings.

Contact us

For more information about our debt recovery services speak to a member of our team today. We have offices across Yorkshire, in Sheffield, York and Leeds, and our expert team are waiting to take your call. Find the number you need on our contact page.

Get in Touch

With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.

Enquiry Form

Please complete this form to make an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Remember you can still call us on 0333 323 5292 or email us at

Get in Touch