With businesses relying more on overseas workers to provide key skills, attaining immigration clearance can be hugely important to a business’s success. Our team of immigration solicitors can advise your business on all aspects of immigration law, ensuring you're always able to hire the best talent for your company.
With the introduction of the points-based system reducing most routes into the UK, there are still ways that our immigration team can help businesses find the best solution to suit their needs.
Equally, you may wish to adopt robust procedures and policies for preventing illegal working or employing someone who needs permission to live and work in the UK.
Whatever your circumstances, our immigration solicitors will focus on your needs and recommend the correct steps to guide you through the complexities of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) laws.
If you need to speak to an expert about any immigration matter affecting your business, get in touch with Lupton Fawcett today. Simply call us on 0333 323 5292, send us an email or fill in our online enquiry form and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Areas of expertise:
We have helped many with a wide range of immigration advice, including:
- Employing people in the UK
- Assisting HR teams in reviewing personnel files for compliance
- Drafting immigration policies for staff handbooks and procedures for recruitment
- Advising on the recruitment of migrant workers
- Providing advice on sponsor licence applications under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s points-based system
- Helping a business become a UKVI-registered sponsor
- Providing advice on acting as Level 1 users on clients' sponsorship management systems to assist fully with issuing certificates of sponsorship and complying with their sponsorship obligations
- Providing advice under Tier 5 for temporary or charitable workers
- Other work categories
- Advising on compliance with the resident labour market test
- Providing advice and assistance in respect of business visit visas and intra-company transfers
- Advising and supporting businesses in dealing directly with UK Visas and Immigration in relation to responding to a ‘dawn raid’
- Helping landlords in relation to the immigration status of tenants and the steps that must be followed
Contact us for help
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield. For an initial discussion on the specific details of your case, contact one of our team today.
If you are an overseas worker, or a student wishing to study in the UK, or you are looking to bring family members to the UK, please click here.
- Do you carry out Right to Work checks?
- Immigration white paper
- New streamlined service for VISA applications
- Immigration Health Surcharge set to double
- Brexit - What the future is likely to look like - Part 2: Migration Advisory Committee Report
- Brexit - What the future is likely to look like - Part 1: Transition Period
- Brexit Immigration Update
- Has there been an impact on migration figures since the referendum?
- Does Santa need a visa?
- The Rights of EU Citizens: Breakthrough
- New requirements for Banks and Building Societies to carry out Immigration checks
- Immigration and the Education Sector
- Settlement in the UK
- Changes to occur in relation to UK Visas and Immigration
- Is UK trying to put EU Nationals off applying for residency?
- Are you ready for the new immigration rules (6th April)
- Welcome to Arif Khalfe - our new Immigration and Dispute Resolution Director
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Please complete this form to make an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Remember you can still call us on 07534282401 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org