Our insurance litigation solicitors are experienced in dealing with complex, high volume insurance disputes.
We have over 20 years' experience of working with insurers, policyholders and underwriters helping to resolve a broad range of insurance disputes. We also act for large public companies, directors and officers, brokers, creditors/financiers and receivers/administrators on a range of matters across industry sectors.
We assist our clients to achieve commercial, cost effective solutions. We put our client's objectives at the heart of our work and adopt a proactive and pragmatic approach throughout. Our solicitors will always advise on whether disputes should be resolved through Court proceedings or alternative dispute resolution, including mediation, adjudication or arbitration.
How can we help?
Our team deals with all aspects of insurance matters including, for example:
- Construction/engineering claims
- Product Liability claims regarding underlying liability issues
- Public Liability claims
- Employers Liability claims
- Director and officer (D&O) liability,
- Commercial litigation
- Warranty & indemnity insurance, coverage or policy
- Policy and coverage issues and disputes
- Insurance policy wording
- Indemnity issues and issues relating to breach of warranty, breach of condition
- Professional negligence allegations
- Advising clients in relation to issues flowing from critical business events including personal injury claims, corporate manslaughter charges and health and safety investigations
- Third party claims
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire and beyond from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield. For an initial discussion about your case, contact one of our specialist solicitors today.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.