Lupton Fawcett has one of Yorkshire's largest and best-respected Employment law teams and provides specialist & effective advice to individuals from its offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York.
A significant proportion of most peoples' adult lives is spent working. So it should come as no surprise that from time to time, many individuals seek legal advice and representation in relation to a wide range of workplace issues.
We have a trusted and proven track record in acting for individuals who require fast, pragmatic and effective employment law advice. This expertise encompasses the following key areas:
Contact us today
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield. For an initial discussion on the specific details of your case contact one of our team today.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Related Blog Articles
- All I want for Christmas is...an end to poverty...world peace...and to eliminate the gender pay gap
- Salary Sacrifice - Consultation on restricting tax benefits
- Simplifying Tax and NICs on Termination Payments: The Wait is Over
- Gender Pay Gap - Implementation Delayed
- Hermes and Uber - exploitation or welcome flexibility?
- Discrimination Awards to increase
- Brexit and an increase in race related incidents
- Chelsea pay off and apology for former club doctor
- Religious discrimination - don't believe everything you read in the papers...
- Important amendments made to the law governing the Recruitment Sector
- Data protection - new changes will shock employers
- Footwear and sexism in the workplace
- Trade Union Act is passed
- Court prevents Employer from implementing its new Absence Management Policy
- Shared parental leave - one year on
- Care provider settles employee's National Mininum Wage claim
- The Budget - what the HR team needs to know
- How long can an employee be laid off for before it becomes unreasonable
- Update on holiday pay
- Dismissal of Employees Following Allegations of Historic Child Abuse
- Rules for hourly paid travelling staff
- Why would a business owner sell the Company to the employees?
- Does a temporary agency worker have the right to be awarded the permanent equivalent of their role?
- October 2015 employment law changes
Vicki – who brought a successful unfair dismissal case against a hospital, based on her disability.
“So to all of you I would like to say. THANK YOU. Thank you for believing in me and for fighting my corner. Thank you for restoring my faith in this world. You are nothing short of brilliant.”