Please click on the links below for access to our residential property articles.
- Building regulations - Why do they cause so many delays?
- From 1 February 2016, all residential landlords will be required to check the immigration status of their tenants
- Attention All Residential Landlords – New Form of Section 21 Notice coming into force on 1 October 2015
- Does your tenant have a right to rent?
- The new Deregulation Act - good news for tenants?
- The two ways to own a home as an unmarried couple
- The importance of a specification for building work
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.