The specialist solicitors at Lupton Fawcett provide a broad variety of services relating to trusts, wills and estates. Whether you are planning for the future by creating a will, or dealing with the estate of a loved one who has recently died, we can provide support of the highest quality tailored to your needs.
Our dedicated legal team has helped hundreds of people across Leeds, York, Sheffield and wider Yorkshire to achieve their desired outcome as a result of sound legal expertise.
Whether you are looking to make a will, want to discuss trusts or are acting on the behalf of someone who is no longer able to make a decision on the matter of their estate, we can help. Contact us by calling 0333 323 5292, or fill out an online enquiry form and we will get back to you.
About Trusts, Wills and Estates
If you are looking for a wills, trusts or estate planning solicitor, you may feel as if you do not know where to turn. Lupton Fawcett can offer support and guidance with any aspect of this area of law, so we will help with any questions you may have.
We can offer in-depth legal advice regarding:
- Advanced decisions
- Business protection
- Care home fees
- Deeds of variation
- Disputed trusts, wills and probate
- Domicile and residence
- Inheritance planning
- Lasting power of attorney
- Lump sum protection
- Probate and estates
- Trusts and charities
- Will writing
- Issues around Family Businesses
Contact Us for Help
Our specialist wills, trusts, and estate solicitors are on hand to help you every step of the way throughout the legal process to ensure your affairs, or those of a family member, are in order. We understand that legal processes can be daunting, but are dedicated to offering advice, which is easy to understand.
To discuss your circumstances, contact us today by calling 0333 323 5292, or fill out an online enquiry form and we will be in touch. If you are still unsure about the options available to you, please feel free to visit the STEP advising families website.
For more information in relation to fees associated with distribution of assets following the death of a loved one, please click here.
- What happens when your children's father dies without leaving them anything in his Will?
- Peace of Mind - why you need an LPA
- Nothing for living together for 42 years
- Dealing with Insolvent Estates
- When does a signature not have to be a signature?
- Share your opinions on Will making and probate
- Legal Entity Identifier codes
- Lush on LPAs
- Plans to increase Probate Court Fees are scrapped
- Inheritnce Tax: residence nil rate band (RNRB)
- Main Residence Nil Rate Band
- First thoughts on Brexit
- Using the tax man to pay for your children's (or grandchildren's) education
- Active Management Of Trusts: Trustee's Duties And Responsibilities
- Inheritance Disputes - No Will?
- I Haven't Been Provided for in a Will but Should Have Been, What Can I Do?
- Inheritance Dispute:Early Neutral Evaluation
- New EU Succession Regulations: How do they affect me?
Professional, Efficient and Patient
Your staff were most helpful and generous answering a huge amount of questions, with good temper.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.