If you carry out any licensable activities at your premises without a premises licence you can be fined, sent to prison for up to six months, or both. It is therefore vital that you have the correct licence in place.
Our specialist solicitors have dealt with a wide variety of premises including hotels, public houses, restaurants, takeaways, shops/off licences, nightclubs, wholesalers and petrol stations.
Areas of work undertaken include:-
- New Premises Licence
- Variation of Premises Licence
- Temporary Event Notices
- Transfer of Premises Licence
- Change of Designated Premises Supervisor
- Appeals and Closure Orders
- Surrender of Premises Licence
- Personal Licence Applications
- Late Night Refreshment Applications
- Regulated Entertainment Applications
- Advice on mandatory Licensing conditions
- Advice on Early Morning Restriction Orders
- Breach of Licence conditions
- Underage Sales
- Trading Standards Weights and Measures
- Fire Safety Regulations
For more information on our fees, please click here to view our up-to-date schedule of costs.
We provide specialist advice for all areas of licensing, for help with any questions you may have or advice you require, contact our team today.