It is important that you speak to a solicitor for comprehensive legal advice on what options are available to you. We have experience of advising and implementing a wide range of reorganisations, advising businesses, companies and their shareholders on the tax implications of a restructure.
To speak to a solicitor, simply call us on 0333 323 5292 or request a callback by filling in the online contact form.
We can provide general advice on tax restructuring or assistance with any of the following:
- Sharing buy-backs for exiting shareholders
- Demergers and partitions whether by reduction of capital, Section 110 demergers, statutory demergers or distributions in specie
- Implementing OpCo and PropCo structures
- Creating or simplifying group structures for tax efficient exit or succession
- Debt restructuring
- Applying for tax clearances in advance of reorganisation or an exit
Depending on the type of restructuring involved, we will work closely with other departments in the business to ensure that we can assist you through the processes. Our team of specialist solicitors has vast experience and we have advised businesses on tax issues in connection with company share buy-backs and applying for tax clearances, including the trading status of a company.
We also have a strong understanding of the tax issues that arise in relation to structuring the demerger of property and trade to be held by different shareholders, as well as those for reconstruction prior to sale of trading division. Advising on tax implications of bank debt including debt waiver and capitalisations is another area of expertise.
Contact Us for Help
To speak to a solicitor about restructuring a business or for help with a tax issue, contact the team today by using the details on the form.