At Lupton Fawcett, Our commercial property dispute lawyers have the in-depth knowledge and skills required to assist with any contentious issue that can arise including contractual breaches, agricultural disputes and rent and service charge recovery.
If you are facing a legal dispute of any kind, contact us today by completing our online enquiry form or call and speak to one of our solicitors on 0 33 0404 6413 for immediate, expert advice.
As a commercial landlord, disputes can be stressful and overwhelming potentially impacting on your business and income. You need a trusted law firm on your side to help you address any disagreements with your tenants as quickly as possible, to ensure minimum disruption.
All of the property dispute solicitors at Lupton Fawcett are accredited members of the Property Litigation Association and the Country Land Business Association and can deliver practical, specialist advice across all areas of property dispute resolution.
Whether you are making a claim or are subject to a claim yourself, Lupton Fawcett has an exemplary record of success when it comes to bringing and defending cases of this nature.
Our accomplished, legal professionals excel in all forms of property dispute resolution and will consider all available options including mediation, arbitration and negotiation to secure a swift and amicable conclusion without the need for court proceedings, wherever possible.
Where disputes result in court action, we will provide you with representation of the highest quality, providing you with clear and coherent advice and assembling a thorough and effective case. We can also implement strategies to minimise the risk of further disputes in the future.
Our dedicated team of lawyers are experts in all areas of commercial property law providing advice and assistance on a broad range of disputes including:
- Adverse possession
- Agricultural disputes
- Assignment and subletting disputes
- Breaches of lease covenants
- Break rights and surrenders
- Commercial lease renewals
- Contents of leases
- CRAR (Commercial rent arrears recovery)
- Dealing with request for new leases under the 1954 Act
- Defending breach of rental contract claims
- Dilapidation and repair matters
- Enforcement of easements
- Eviction of trespassers and squatters
- Enforcing the terms of a lease
- Flooding and Environment Agency disputes
- Forfeiture *Infringement of property rights
- Injunctions and emergency court actions
- MEES (minimum energy efficiency standards)
- Party wall and boundary disputes
- Possession actions
- Preparation and service of notices
- Professional negligence
- Rent arrears
- Rent reviews
- Rent and service charge recovery
- Service charge disputes
- Surrender of leases
Contact us for help
With offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York, we provide a full range of legal services for clients throughout the UK. For confidential advice, contact us today by completing our online enquiry form or by calling today to speak to the experts.