Whether you are just starting up, have a well-established business or are planning your exit, making the right decisions for your organisation is always your top priority, so it is great to know you can draw on our wealth of expertise whenever you need to.
Based in offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York, our corporate solicitors are ready to help you and your private business with any needs you may have. To get in touch, call 0333 323 5292 or complete the enquiry form and we will get back to you.
Our team of experienced corporate lawyers can advise you on many topics related to private limited companies, including:
- The incorporation of a new company
- The preparation and negotiation of shareholders’ agreements
- Bespoke sets of articles of association for a new venture
- Facilitate an equity investment into your existing business
- A demerger or any other kind of solvent reorganisation
- The raising of finance and negotiations with a bank or other lender
- Advising on corporate governance considerations for directors of private limited companies
- The provision of company and secretarial services
- Preparing for your exit and managing the sales process
We can provide the support you need to drive your interests forward.
In order to provide you with the best possible service in relation to your private limited company, we work hard to understand your business and your objectives, and because you cannot always predict when issues will arise, we are committed to being available whenever you and your business need us.
Talk To Us
With offices in Leeds, Sheffield and York, we can offer our services across Yorkshire and the UK either on a face-to-face basis, or remotely, including the use of video conferencing facilities. If you seek a solicitor for private company legal advice, call us on 0333 323 5292, send us an email or fill in the form on this page.