Our Civil Fraud Asset Recovery Unit provides corporate and individual victims of fraud with a team of specialists dedicated to quickly protecting their assets and maximising the recovery of any losses.
Acting quickly is essential in many civil fraud situations, which is why our dedicated, expert team will provide robust advice and a rapid response to secure assets and prevent any further losses to you or your business.
To speak to a member of our Civil Fraud Asset Recovery Unit team, contact our Leeds, York or Sheffield-based offices by calling 0333 323 5292. Alternatively, complete the contact form on this page and we will be in touch at a time to suit you.
We offer a comprehensive range of specialist services, including advice and assistance in relation to the following:
- Fraudulent misrepresentation
- Breach of fiduciary duty by a director, an employee or a trustee
- Managing major fraud litigation
- Misuse of company expense accounts
- The obtaining of secret profits
- Breach of trust and confidence claims
- Dishonesty in the workplace and dishonest assistance by an employee or individual
- Unjust enrichment
- Sham agreements, sham trusts, forged instruments or other documents
- Investigation of complex fraud cases
- Asset freezing orders, search and seize orders and other actions to prevent the dissipation of misappropriated assets
- Asset investigation and recovery
- Breach of bank mandate claims/the writing of fraudulent cheques
- Internet banking fraud
- The misappropriation of cash and/or misuse of a company credit card
- Advising on how to minimise the occurrence of corporate and civil fraud
- Handling reputational issues both internally and externally
- Assurance to banks and other stakeholders
- Dealing with insurance issues
- Assisting in dealing with police and any proceeds of crime issues
- Dealing with employment issues such as investigation, suspension, dismissal, restrictive covenants and confidentiality and settlement agreements
- Appointing forensic accountants
The preservation of data/evidence such as computer data and hardware including obtaining appropriate forensic computer analysis.
Simon Lockley, director at Lupton Fawcett and the head of the Civil Fraud Asset Recovery Unit is listed as a key individual in his field in the Legal 500 UK. In recent editions, he has been described as “highly rated by clients”.
Lupton Fawcett is widely regarded as an experienced firm in the Yorkshire area, and with over 100 years practising law and countless satisfied clients, you can rest assured that you are in the best possible hands.
Contact Us Today
For more information on our Civil Fraud Asset Recovery Unit, or to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Simon Lockley or email us on our dedicated email address below.