Our disputes solicitors can provide advice on all types of construction and engineering related disputes including:
- Claims for extensions of time
- Claims for associated loss and expense caused by delay or disruption to a building project
- Claims for outstanding payments
- Claims relating to defective workmanship
- Claims for liquidated damages
- Claims relating to the cost of carrying out additional works or variations under a contract
- General property damage claims
- Disputes over interim and final accounts and/or certification
- Enforcement of adjudicators’ decisions
- Professional negligence claims against building professional such as architects, surveyors and engineers
Whatever the nature of your dispute, we will take the course of action that fits in with your commercial objectives. This does not necessarily mean resorting to litigation through the Courts as we can also provide advice and assistance in respect of adjudication, arbitration, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution mechanisms.
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire and beyond from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield. For an initial discussion about your case, contact one of our specialist solicitors today.