With the introduction of the points-based system reducing most routes into the UK, there are still ways that our immigration team can help businesses find the best solution to suit their needs.
Equally, you may wish to adopt robust procedures and policies for preventing illegal working or employing someone who needs permission to live and work in the UK.
Whatever your circumstances, our immigration solicitors will focus on your needs and recommend the correct steps to guide you through the complexities of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) laws.
If you need to speak to an expert solicitor about any immigration matter affecting your business, get in touch with Lupton Fawcett today. Simply call us on 0333 323 5292, send us an email or fill in the enquiry form on this page and a member of the team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Areas of expertise:
We have helped many with a wide range of immigration advice, including:
- Employing people in the UK
- Assisting HR teams in reviewing personnel files for compliance
- Drafting immigration policies for staff handbooks and procedures for recruitment
- Advising on the recruitment of migrant workers
- Providing advice on sponsor licence applications under Tier 2 of the UKVI’s points-based system
- Helping a business become a UKVI-registered sponsor
- Providing advice on acting as Level 1 users on clients’ sponsorship management systems to assist fully with issuing certificates of sponsorship and complying with their sponsorship obligations
- Providing advice under Tier 5 for temporary or charitable workers
- Other work categories
- Advising on compliance with the resident labour market test
- Providing advice and assistance in respect of business visit visas and intra-company transfers
- Advising and supporting businesses in dealing directly with UK Visas and Immigration in relation to responding to a ‘dawn raid’
- Helping landlords in relation to the immigration status of tenants and the steps that must be followed
Contact us for help
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield. For an initial discussion on the specific details of your case, contact one of our team today.
If you are an overseas worker, or a student wishing to study in the UK, or you are looking to bring family members to the UK, please click here.