Business Insolvency Dispute Resolution Solicitors
We have an enviable reputation and expertise in handling all aspects of insolvency investigation and litigation, acting primarily for insolvency practitioners, but also lending institutions, directors and corporations.
To speak to a solicitor about our contentious insolvency services, get in touch today by calling 0333 323 5292.
We have experience in dealing with:
- Antecedent transactions
- Recovery of misapplied assets
- Wrongful trading
- Fraudulent trading
- “Phoenix” companies
- Defending against director disqualification proceedings
Seeking specialist legal advice early on in the insolvency process is crucial to any business concerned about potential liabilities during financial difficulties.
We advise businesses on how to avoid action being brought against them during contentious insolvency procedures by ensuring they stay above the law during insolvent liquidation. For example, making sure directors hold regular board meetings and clearly record all financial decisions that are made.
We have worked on a number of notable cases, including:
- Acting for administrators in a successful multi-million pound insurance claim
- Acting for administrators in successfully challenging the payment of £150,000 as transaction at an undervalue
- Acting for liquidators of a large plumbing contractor on a fraud investigation worth over £1 million
- Acting for liquidators of an After the Event (ATE) insurer in a dispute over £6 million of insurance proceeds
- Acting for administrators of an online resource provider where a dispute had arisen among the directors that required a court application for the sale of fixed charge assets
Get in Touch
We provide a personalised service, with sector specialists and extensive resources to ensure we are giving you the best solutions to your problems.
Our Business Insolvency Solicitors act regularly for clients across the United Kingdom including Bradford, Birmingham, Hull, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Sheffield, York and Nottingham.
As recognised Business Recovery Lawyers we can support your needs wherever you live in England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland.
We will always respond promptly, and we will be happy to help.