We’re a people business.
The skills and experience of our team – and their drive to do our best for every client, every time – are at the heart of what makes us a leading law firm.
If you want to join us, having the right qualifications and capabilities is just the start. To fit in with our team and do an outstanding job for our clients, you’ll also have:
- A commitment to being the best at what you do
- The ability and motivation to spot and pursue new opportunities
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills
- A collaborative, one-team approach to delivering for our clients and building our business
What we offer
At Lupton Fawcett you’ll be part of an inclusive, supportive culture where everyone has the opportunity and encouragement to develop their skills and do their best work. We want to reward our people for their commitment and hard work so we look for ways to show them that are appreciated and valued.
Our focus on recruiting people who are the right fit for our culture means we welcome speculative applications from lawyers and support staff at all levels.
As well as competitive pay, you’ll benefit from*:
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
- Generous annual leave allowance – including a day off for your birthday and the ability to buy additional leave through salary sacrifice
- Healthcare cashback scheme covering services including dental, optical, GP, maternity and specialist medical care
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Individual career development plan
- Discretionary, performance-based bonus scheme
- Our commitment to ensuring our people have a healthy work/life balance, through progressive policies such as our Family Friendly Policy and our Flexible Working Policy
*Eligibility for some benefits is subject to completion of six months’ service
Life at Lupton Fawcett
At Lupton Fawcett we believe our success comes not just as a result of what we do but also how we do it.
Our culture may not always be the reason clients choose us, but it’s a big part of why so many of them stay with us – and why our people love working here.
We are forward-looking and forward-thinking, ambitious for growth and open to new ideas and opportunities. We value commitment, tenacity, relationships and collaboration
We value commitment, tenacity, relationships and collaboration.
We invest in our people, nurturing their talent and supporting them to achieve their potential.
As a member of our team, we’ll expect the best from you. In return, you’ll benefit from an environment where your ideas and views are sought and heard, your contribution is recognised and rewarded – and where success is celebrated...
Diversity and inclusion
We want to create a workplace that celebrates diversity and is welcoming and inclusive for all.
Our recruitment processes are transparent, our promotion and reward policies are fair and equal and we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’re committed to doing business responsibly, in a way that provides economic, social and environmental benefits and meets the needs of our employees.
We actively support the government’s strategy for sustainable development and recognise the part we play in supporting economic and employment growth to improve lives in the communities where we operate.
We carry out regular activities to support charities, causes and events that matter to our people and to local communities.
Sign up for our newsletter
Please fill in the form below to receive legal updates and seminar invitations from our expert solicitors – straight to your inbox.