Our corporate solicitors aim to provide the best possible service by working hard to understand your business so we can help you achieve your goals. We understand that issues can arise at any moment, so that’s why we are committed to being available whenever you and your business might need us.
How we help
Whether you are just starting up, have a well-established business or are planning your exit, making the right decisions for your organisation is always your top priority, so it is great to know you can draw on our wealth of expertise whenever you need to.
Our team of experienced corporate solicitors can advise you on many topics related to private limited companies, including:
- the acquisition of companies and businesses;
- the preparation and negotiation of shareholders’ agreements;
- bespoke sets of articles of association for a new venture;
- facilitating an equity investment into your existing business;
- a demerger or any other kind of solvent reorganisation;
- the raising of finance and negotiations with a bank or other lender;
- advising on corporate governance considerations for directors of private limited companies;
- preparing for your exit and managing the sales process; and
- the incorporation of a new company.
The Corporate team provides a service that is tailored to the needs of you and your businesses. We understand that starting, buying or selling a business is an incredibly complex process, which is why we will be with you every step of the way to ensure you have a full understanding of your options. Please see below for more information on the services our Corporate team provide:
Your key contact
Sign up for our newsletter
Please fill in the form below to receive legal updates and seminar invitations from our expert solicitors – straight to your inbox.