Business Restructuring Lawyers
Lupton Fawcett’s corporate restructuring team regularly advises businesses, their shareholders and directors, as well as lending institutions and venture capitalists, on a wide range of restructuring assignments.
To speak to a business restructuring solicitor about our corporate restructuring services, get in touch today by calling 0333 323 5292. Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We can provide advice on the following corporate restructuring procedures:
- Mergers and demergers
- Distressed sales and purchases
- Capital reductions
- Share buybacks
- Share right issues
- Share-for-share swaps
- New group structures
- Creation of new share classes
- Joint ventures
We work closely with our corporate, property and employment departments to deliver effective restructuring solutions to our clients. We endeavour to provide the best possible service by ensuring our communication skills and commercial awareness are just as valuable as our technical expertise.
We have worked on a number of notable cases, including:
- Acting for a lender on refinancing a multi-million pound development of a mixed-use scheme
- Advising the management team of a UK distributor during a restructuring that resulted in them successfully acquiring the business and assets from administrators
- Advising a lender in connection with its enforcement and refinancing options on a multi-million-pound lending secured on a large commercial property investment portfolio
- Advising the management on the restructuring of one of the UK’s largest independent car rental groups
- Advising management on the restructuring of a major construction group and the administration of a loss-making subsidiary
Talk to Us
Find out more about our business recovery team’s corporate restructuring services today by calling one of our Yorkshire offices. We have offices in Sheffield, Leeds and York. Contact us by using the enquiry form on this page.