Our specialist Banking and Finance Team regularly acts for lenders and borrowers in many sectors and provides commercially minded solutions to a wide variety of clients. We use our extensive practical skills and experience to bring all our clients a competitive advantage.
Combining key members from several departments including Corporate, and Insolvency, our Banking and Finance Team provides a diverse selection of services that spans all aspects of financing and security. This includes:
- corporate and property finance transactions
- development funding
- recovery and restructuring
- inter creditor issues
- offshore borrowing
- general lending and loans requirements across a range of sectors and jurisdictions
- refinancing advice.
Our clients include major banks, building societies, investment trusts, corporations, LLPs, charities, individuals, leisure operators and social enterprises.
This highly specialised team currently sits on a number of panels, including Santander Corporate Bank and Lloyds Bank.
Talk to us
For more information about banking and finance law talk to our experts today. Speak to one of our Yorkshire offices today for further advice. Our contact details are below.
- RBS is incentivising some of its SME customers to move banks - is your business affected?
- VAT refund for car dealerships
- What type of finance would work best for my business?
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.