Specialist Pub Sector Solicitors
Our firm has considerable expertise in advising brewery businesses of all sizes and in particular in relation to the following types of work:
- Buying Community Pubs
- Debt Recovery – from fleeing publicans amongst other things
- Dispute Management
- Equipment and Systems Rental Agreements
- License Agreements – for patented technology, brands, know-how and confidential information
- Premises Licences – including assisting in relation to due diligence on existing licences (alcohol/marriages PRS/PPS licences, etc.) at the hotels and dealing with subsequent transfer/change of DPS applications when the deals have gone through
- Protecting and Managing Trade Marks, Patents and Design Rights
- Selling or Buying a Brewery or Related Business.
Talk to us
Lupton Fawcett are a leading personal and commercial law firm in Yorkshire with well-established offices of highly experienced solicitors in Leeds, Sheffield and York.
We have spent over one hundred years using our legal skills to help you through difficult, complicated or emotional times. Within every area of law, we put your interests first.
We provide a personalised service, with sector specialists and extensive resources to ensure we are giving you the best solutions to your problems.
Lupton Fawcett have long been recognised for our expertise in Legal Advice for Breweries and Pubs.
Our Pubs and Breweries Solicitors act regularly for clients across the United Kingdom including Bradford, Birmingham, Hull, Liverpool, London, Manchester and Nottingham.
As recognised experts in Pub and Brewery Laws, we can support your needs wherever you live in England and Wales.
Call today or complete the enquiry form and we will get back in touch with you quickly. We will always respond promptly, and we will be happy to help.