Alcohol licensing & licensing solicitors
To discuss your requirements please contact Meghan Waldron on 0113 2802125
Under the Licensing Act 2003, the licensing laws were completely changed and all applications are now dealt with by the local authority, rather than the Magistrates’ Courts. Our specialist alcohol licensing solicitors are able to handle and advise on all aspects of licensing and have good relationships and knowledge of various local authorities.
Our specialist solicitors
If you carry out any licensable activities at your premises without a premises licence you can be fined, sent to prison for up to six months, or both. It is therefore vital that you have the correct licence in place.
Our specialist solicitors have dealt with a wide variety of premises, including hotels, public houses, restaurants, takeaways, shops/off licences, nightclubs, wholesalers and petrol stations.
Areas of work undertaken include:
- new premises licence
- variation of premises licence
- temporary event notices
- transfer of premises licence
- change of designated premises supervisor
- appeals and closure orders
- surrender of premises licence
- personal licence applications
- late night refreshment applications
- regulated entertainment applications
- advice on mandatory licensing conditions
- advice on early morning restriction orders
- breach of licence conditions
- underage sales
- fire safety regulations
- trading standards weights and measures
For more information on our fees, please click here.
How we can help
If you would like to talk to our experienced alcohol licensing solicitors call 0113 2802125 or fill in the enquiry form on this page.
Within every area of law, we put your interests first.
Your key contacts
Sign up for our newsletter
Please fill in the form below to receive legal updates and seminar invitations from our expert solicitors – straight to your inbox.