A tenant entering insolvency can be a major issue for landlords, especially if you are owed arrears of rent.
Our Business Recovery and Insolvency team can offer advice at any stage of insolvency on a wide range of property and security related matters.
How we can help?
We act for lenders, receivers, insolvency practitioners and property owners, handling a wide range of contentious and non-contentious work, including:
- sale of property and ground rent portfolios;
- advising lenders on their security and recovery options and exit strategy;
- restructuring existing developments;
- acting for receivers in connection with new leases and ongoing property management;
- enforcing pre-sale agreements and making claims;
- helping resolve disputes over service charge and ground rent arrears; and advising on insurance claims;
Our team has an excellent reputation in the insolvency market thanks to the strong service and expertise we offer to all of our clients. We work closely with our property and dispute management departments to deliver effective property restructuring and recovery solutions.
To speak to a solicitor about recovering a property, contact us by calling on 0333 323 5292 or by filling in our online enquiry form.
“The team is extremely knowledgeable, approachable and technically excellent. It really cares about getting the best results and is a delight to work with.”
The Legal 500
Sign up for our newsletter
Please fill in the form below to receive legal updates and seminar invitations from our expert solicitors – straight to your inbox.