Making your property work for your business is vital. Whether it is a complex property transaction, a single-site lease renewal or portfolio management, our team of experienced commercial property solicitors will ensure that you are fully supported throughout the process.
How we can help
Our skilled team of commercial property solicitors has a wealth of experience in acting for corporate occupiers across a wide range of sectors, including industrial, retail and office. We act for individuals and businesses of all sizes, from those taking their first lease to large corporate occupiers operating from multiple sites.
We also advise investor landlords – meaning we have a deep understanding of occupier-landlord relationships. We look to identify any potential obstacles at the outset, helping you with any issues that may arise.
Advice and support
Our experience in dealing with a range of industry sectors means that we can provide advice and support tailored to your individual needs on a range of matters, including:
- Reviewing the heads of terms issued by the landlord’s agent and passing comments to both you and your agent (if applicable)
- Negotiating and then reporting to you on the terms of the agreed form lease
- Dealing with ancillary documents which may include a licence for alterations, licence to assign, deed of variations and/or rent deposit deed (or other form of guarantee)
- Dealing with completion and post completion requirements, including checking whether stamp duty land tax will be payable
We can also help with:
- Sale and leaseback
- Lease renewals
- Acquiring new premises through corporate acquisitions.
To speak to one of our specialist commercial property solicitors, contact us by calling 0333 323 5292 or by filling in the enquiry form on this page and we will be in touch.
Your key contact
Sign up for our newsletter
Please fill in the form below to receive legal updates and seminar invitations from our expert solicitors – straight to your inbox.