Disciplinary & grievance issues
Matters relating to employee misconduct and grievances can absorb a large amount of an organisations time and expense and, if not managed efficiently, can also cause disruption in the workplace. Importantly, these issues need to be handled correctly at the outset in order to encourage the behaviour you want in your business.
Our specialist lawyers can guide and support your business in dealing with all disciplinary and grievance related issues. We provide tailored assistance at every stage of the process to secure the best outcome and avoid costly Employment Tribunals. Our advice covers all aspects of the disciplinary and grievance process, such as:
- Drafting and implementing disciplinary, grievance and appeals procedures
- Responding to grievances raised
- Knowing how and when to suspend an employee
- Carrying out effective workplace investigations
- Conducting disciplinary/grievance hearings and appeals
- Negotiating an exit or settlement agreement
- Preparing for and defending employment tribunal cases
Disciplinary and grievance issues should be the main focus for any business, and the related policies and procedures should form a key part of any organisations infrastructure. If you would like to speak to one of our disciplinary and grievance solicitors, call us on 0333 323 5292 or send us an enquiry through the form on this page.
Your key contact
Sign up for our newsletter
Please fill in the form below to receive legal updates and seminar invitations from our expert solicitors – straight to your inbox.