Our team advises on all areas of house building. We offer a comprehensive range of legal services for housebuilders from managing large projects and arranging site acquisitions, preparing contracts, drafting development agreements all the way through to individual plot sales or disposal of the whole site.
Our clients include affordable house builders, strategic land companies, land owners and public sector organisations.
We have specialist teams in construction and engineering, commercial and residential development, property disputes, regulatory, corporate defence and residential conveyancing. We offer housebuilders legal advice that is clear, pragmatic and guides you through the relevant legal process. All housing developments are unique and we appreciate that the advice always needs to be perfectly tailored to the needs of the development.
- Commercial and residential development
- Construction and engineering
- Property disputes, boundary disputes, easements, partnership disputes, settlement agreements, sales contract disputes, party wall disputes, overage, rights of possession
- Regulatory and Corporate Defence
- Site Assembly
- Option Agreements
- Section 106 agreements and infrastructure agreements
- Environmental Agency Investigations, Health and Safety industrial accidents/accident in the work place
- Individual plot sales and whole site sales
- Joint ventures and other delivery vehicles
- Mines & minerals issues
- Development funding
- Development agreements
- Are your home buyers bogging you down in complaints and disputes?
- Bats and Newts - a change from Brexit and Trump
- Could Trump trigger a Housebuilding boom in the North?
- Should Mayors decide whether to build on green belt land?
- New Homes: can the supply meet the demand?
- What are the land purchase options for housebuilders and developers?
Contact us for help
We provide advice on a wide range of legal issues to clients around Yorkshire and beyond from our offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield. For an initial discussion on the specific details of your case, get in touch with our solicitors today using our contact details below. Alternatively, contact Rob Cooke to discuss any requirements you may have.
What others say
Since joining Lupton Fawcett, I have nothing but praise for the way they have dealt with my affairs. Sarah (Sargent) and her team have handled several difficult transfers which they inherited from my previous solicitors (for whom I had lost all confidence in). Going forward, I have numerous property sales in 2017 and a large development of 14 executive houses which will be ongoing for the next 2-3 years, I'm looking forward to the future knowing that my legal requirements are in the hands of a competent team. I have recommended Sarah Sargent to several of my friends and business associates, confident in the fact that they would receive the same level of professionalism that I am receiving. Mario Monfredi ( Monfredibuilders Ltd )
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Please complete this form to make an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Remember you can still call us on 0333 323 5292 or email us at email@example.com.