Natasha graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with a First Class degree in Business Law in 2015 and came within the top 6 of her university year group.
Natasha joined Lupton Fawcett LLP’s Sheffield Office as a Litigation Assistant in June 2015 assisting the department with Property Litigation and Commercial Litigation cases. Natasha worked on a wide variety of matters including professional negligence claims, shareholder/director disputes, boundary disputes and enfranchisement claims.
Natasha studied for her Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at University of Sheffield alongside working as a Litigation Assistant. Natasha became a Trainee Solicitor in September 2018 and is now writing her Masters in Legal Practice alongside her Training Contract.
- June 2015 Graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with a First in Business Law
- June 2015 Joined Lupton Fawcett LLP as a Litigation Assistant
- September 2016Started the Legal Practice Course with a Distinction from University of Sheffield
- June 2018Completed the Legal Practice at University of Sheffield
- August 2018Started her Masters in Legal Practice at University of Sheffield
- September 2018Started Training Contract in Commercial Property at Lupton Fawcett LLP
- Education Representative for the Sheffield Junior Lawyers Division
- Secretary for the Sheffield Junior Lawyers Division
When not at work
In her spare time, Natasha likes to keep fit by walking in the Peak District and getting out on her hybrid bike which she has previously done a 200 mile charity bike ride on. Natasha enjoys reading and dancing and has previously worked with one of Michael Jackson’s choreographers.