If you work for a school, college or university and need legal assistance, the specialist education law solicitors here at Lupton Fawcett are here to help.
We understand inside-out the particular needs of educational institutions and how much they differ from most commercial enterprises. This in-depth knowledge of the sector, combined with the range of expert legal services we offer, means we now act on behalf of a wide range of institutions up and down the country.
We know that there is a huge range of legal issues that can arise in a school or college and we have specialists who can take the stress and complication out of each and every one.
If you would like to speak to our solicitors, who are based in Leeds, Sheffield and York, simply call 0333 323 5292 or complete the online enquiry form on the side or bottom of the page.
Please click on the links below to find out in more depth the services we can offer to organisations from across the sector:
We aim to make working with our solicitors a stress-free experience that gets results every time.
We achieve this by combining our experience and expertise with a straightforward approach to our work - we pride ourselves on our communication skills (you won’t hear any legal jargon from us) and our ability to simply get things done.
Most of our clients find that their initial expectations are surpassed and, as a result, we often build long-term relationships with those in the education sector, providing a full range of legal services to them over many years.
- Subject Access Requests - how are you coping?
- Beware the risks of failing to disclose safeguarding concerns to a school's governing body
- The thorny issue of holiday pay for part-time term-time workers
- The Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) - An Overview
- Surveillance cameras and privacy at work
- Operating a minibus - are you compliant?
- Suspension is a neutral act - true or false?
- Sex discrimination in voluntary aided faith schools
- Term time holidays post Isle of Wight Council v Platt 
- Immigration and the Education Sector
- Freedom of Information
- Schools' obligations to disabled pupils
- Are you ready for the new data protection laws?
- Lack of Due Dilligence puts new Academies at risk of hidden cost time bomb
- Do you owe a fiduciary duty as a member of an Academy Trust?
To find out more about our services in education law, get in touch using our contact details below. We have offices across Yorkshire, in Sheffield, Leeds and York.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
We have always found Lupton Fawcett staff to be helpful and they have dealt with matters in a prompt manner.Unipol Student Homes Ltd