Pharmacies operate in a regulated and high-risk environment, so it is important that you get legal advice from lawyers with relevant specialist experience. The team at Yorkshire-based Lupton Fawcett can assist in the following:
- The sale and purchase of pharmacy businesses
- The sale and purchase of pharmacy contracts
- Joint ventures with GPs
- Applications for pharmacy contracts
- Relocation of pharmacies
- Regulatory issues
- Finance and funding for pharmacy acquisitions
- Leasing, sale and purchase of pharmacy properties, including combined health centres
Our solicitors keep up to date with all the requirements relating to the running of a pharmacy in the UK, and are available to discuss stock shortages, e-cigarettes, automated distribution hubs, medication in care homes, relationships with GPs, liability for dispensing errors, or any other issues.
Contact us for help
Our offices are based in Leeds, Sheffield and York, meaning we can offer our pharmacy law services either on a face-to-face basis, by post, or email. If you would like to talk to one of our pharmacy lawyers please contact Jonathan Oxley.