If you are looking for legal advice and assistance on any topic relating to housebuilding, the specialist solicitors at Lupton Fawcett are here to help.
Our clients include affordable house builders, strategic land companies, land owners and public sector organisations and we offer housebuilders legal advice that is clear, pragmatic and results-driven. All housing developments are unique and we appreciate that any legal advice provided always needs to be perfectly tailored to the needs of the individual development.
Our team advises on all areas of house building, offering a comprehensive range of legal services for developers, including:
- Commercial development
- Residential development
- Construction and engineering
- Property disputes - including boundary disputes, easements, partnership disputes and more
- Regulatory and corporate defence
- Site assembly
- Site disposal
- Option agreements
- Section 106 agreements and infrastructure agreements
- Environmental Agency investigations
- Industrial accidents/accidents in the workplace
- Residential conveyancing
- Individual plot sales and whole site sales
- Site acquisitions
- Preparing contracts
- Joint ventures and other delivery vehicles
- Mines and minerals issues
- Development funding
- Development agreements
Working with Lupton Fawcett
We aim to be a different kind of law firm - one that treats you like an individual, not a case number. One that tells you what you need to know and keeps things as straightforward as possible, rather than simply quoting legal jargon to you. Above all, we believe in getting things done and surpassing your expectations.
We've been practising law for over 100 years, but there are no ivory towers here. From SMEs to PLCs, we consider every one of our clients' businesses to be as important as our own. As a result, our approachable team is reassuringly straight-talking, open-minded and forward-thinking.
Here’s what one client had to say about his experience of working with our housebuilding law team:
“Since joining Lupton Fawcett, I have nothing but praise for the way they have dealt with my affairs. Sarah (Sargent) and her team have handled several difficult transfers which they inherited from my previous solicitors (for whom I had lost all confidence in).
Going forward, I have numerous property sales in 2017 and a large development of 14 executive houses which will be ongoing for the next 2-3 years. I'm looking forward to the future knowing that my legal requirements are in the hands of a competent team.
I have recommended Sarah to several of my friends and business associates, confident in the fact that they would receive the same level of professionalism that I am receiving.”
- Mario Monfredi, Monfredibuilders Ltd
Get in touch
For comprehensive, expert advice on any legal or business issues relating to housebuilding, contact us today. We have offices in Sheffield, Leeds and York, and our solicitors are waiting to hear from you. Call 0333 323 5292 or complete the online enquiry form at the bottom of the page.
- Do I need Planning Permission for that?
- The Cost of Fire Safety
- Finding an amicable solution to boundary disputes - how to give an inch without feeling like your neighbour has taken a mile
- Are plot sales plain sailing?
- The Freedom of Freehold?
- Majority of new home owners happy with their new build home
- The Consumer Code for Home Builders (Fourth Edition) - Are You Ready?
- Skills shortage increases - bad news for SME's?
- Small Housebuilders: A new dawn on the horizon
- Are your home buyers bogging you down in complaints and disputes?
- Bats and Newts - a change from Brexit and Trump
- Could Trump trigger a housebuilding boom in the North?
- Should Mayors decide whether to build on green belt land?
- New Homes: can the supply meet the demand?
- What are the land purchase options for housebuilders and developers?
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Please complete this form to make an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Remember you can still call us on 0333 323 5292 or email us at email@example.com.