Our Employment lawyers are experts in advising individuals in relation to bonus and remuneration related disputes.
Bonuses fall into two separate and distinct camps with some employers offering guaranteed (contractual bonuses) with others preferring to state that their bonus schemes are discretionary.
We frequently handle claims and disputes concerning guaranteed and discretionary bonus schemes and our lawyers are adept at understanding the legal rules and nuances that can often make all the difference in terms of securing you a successful and satisfactory outcome.
Get Expert Legal Advice
The expert team at Lupton Fawcett can utilise their experience and expertise in employment law to represent you should you need to make a work bonus or pay related claim and, if so, can assist you throughout the legal process in a professional, efficient and friendly manner. Call any of our Leeds, York or Sheffield offices to speak to a solicitor today.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.
Related Case Studies
Oops, it looks like you've entered an invalid feed address!
Related Blog Articles
- All I want for Christmas is...an end to poverty...world peace...and to eliminate the gender pay gap
- Salary Sacrifice - Consultation on restricting tax benefits
- Simplifying Tax and NICs on Termination Payments: The Wait is Over
- Gender Pay Gap - Implementation Delayed
- Hermes and Uber - exploitation or welcome flexibility?
- Discrimination Awards to increase
- Brexit and an increase in race related incidents
- Chelsea pay off and apology for former club doctor
- Religious discrimination - don't believe everything you read in the papers...
- Important amendments made to the law governing the Recruitment Sector
- Data protection - new changes will shock employers
- Footwear and sexism in the workplace
- Trade Union Act is passed
- Court prevents Employer from implementing its new Absence Management Policy
- Shared parental leave - one year on
- Care provider settles employee's National Mininum Wage claim
- The Budget - what the HR team needs to know
- How long can an employee be laid off for before it becomes unreasonable
- Update on holiday pay
- Dismissal of Employees Following Allegations of Historic Child Abuse
- Rules for hourly paid travelling staff
- Why would a business owner sell the Company to the employees?
- Does a temporary agency worker have the right to be awarded the permanent equivalent of their role?
- October 2015 employment law changes
Vicki – who brought a successful unfair dismissal case against a hospital, based on her disability.
“So to all of you I would like to say. THANK YOU. Thank you for believing in me and for fighting my corner. Thank you for restoring my faith in this world. You are nothing short of brilliant.”