Lupton Fawcett’s team of solicitors can help you with any aspect of residential property law. We have years of experience in dealing with the buying and selling of properties and can offer expertise in a variety of areas.
Our legal specialists have dealt with cases across Leeds, York, Sheffield and the rest of Yorkshire, helping you to avoid the common pitfalls of property transactions and providing guidance at every stage.
To discuss your circumstances with a solicitor, don’t hesitate to contact us. Get in touch today by calling 0333 323 5292, or fill out an online enquiry form and we will be in touch at a time that is suited to you.
About residential property cases
Residential property law is particularly complicated, and without the right support, transactions can go wrong and issues could crop up that could have otherwise been avoided. Our solicitors will help to ensure these processes run as smoothly as possible by gaining an understanding of exactly what you want.
We will tailor our services to your needs, so you can rest assured we will find the best solution for you.
We can offer advice in the following areas:
- Leasehold property
- Joint ownership/transfer of ownership
- Auction sales and purchases
- Transferring equity
- Tenancy agreements
- Builders and developers
- Buy-to-let sales or purchases
- All types of leasehold property
At Lupton Fawcett, our specialist solicitors are on hand to help with any aspect of residential property to ensure you get the desired outcome as quickly as possible. We understand that long and complicated legal proceedings can be particularly stressful, but will aim to ensure you get the help you need.
- Leasehold Property - what do I need to know?
- Commonhold - Could it be the answer?
- Lupton Fawcett leads the way with Leasehold Homeowner Support
- Buying the freehold to your property
- Guide to buying a New Build
- Property Auctions - A buyers guide.
- How to avoid the rentcharge scam
- Building regulations - Why do they cause so many delays?
- Second home surcharge - is it the death of buy-to-let?
Sarah, thank you for putting my faith back in solicitors! I will certainly be using you for any future needs and recommending you at Luptons without hesitation.
House Conveyancing - Anon
Professional, friendly service with clear trustworthy advice throughout. A complicated process for the layman made straightforward and hassle free. Very knowledgeable, inspiring a great deal of confidence - strongly recommend.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.