Civil fraud asset recovery solicitors
If you have been the victim of fraud, and need fast, effective assistance, we are here to help you.
Acting quickly is essential in many civil fraud situations, which is why our dedicated, expert team will provide robust advice and a rapid response to secure assets and prevent any further losses to you or your business.
How we can help
We offer a comprehensive range of specialist fraud recovery services, including advice and assistance in relation to the following:
- fraudulent misrepresentation;
- breach of fiduciary duty by a director, an employee or a trustee;
- managing major fraud litigation;
- misuse of company expense accounts;
- the obtaining of secret profits;
- breach of trust and confidence claims;
- dishonesty in the workplace and dishonest assistance by an employee or individual;
- unjust enrichment;
- sham agreements, sham trusts, forged instruments or other documents;
- investigation of complex fraud cases;
- asset freezing orders, search and seize orders and other actions to prevent the dissipation of misappropriated assets;
- asset investigation and recovery;
- breach of bank mandate claims/the writing of fraudulent cheques
- internet banking fraud;
- the misappropriation of cash and/or misuse of a company credit card
- advising on how to minimise the occurrence of corporate and civil fraud;
- handling reputational issues both internally and externally
- assurance to banks and other stakeholders;
- dealing with insurance issues;
- assisting in dealing with police and any proceeds of crime issues
- dealing with employment issues such as investigation, suspension, dismissal, restrictive covenants and confidentiality and settlement agreements;
- appointing forensic accountants; and
- the preservation of data/evidence such as computer data and hardware including obtaining appropriate forensic computer analysis.
As a full-service law firm, we are able to work closely with specialists from a wide range of related areas such as data protection, employment, real estate and business restructuring and insolvency.
To speak to a member of our Civil Fraud Asset Recovery Unit team, contact us calling 0333 323 5292. Alternatively, complete the contact form on this page and we will be in touch at a time to suit you.
Your key contacts
Sign up for our newsletter
Please fill in the form below to receive legal updates and seminar invitations from our expert solicitors – straight to your inbox.