Commercial Tenant Solicitors
At Lupton Fawcett our skilled team of commercial property solicitors has a wealth of experience in acting for corporate occupiers across a wide range of sectors, including industrial, retail and office tenants. We act for individuals and businesses of all sizes, from those taking their first lease to large corporate occupiers operating from multiple sites.
With offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield, our team can provide help and advice to corporate occupiers, including tenants, across England and Wales. Speak to Lupton Fawcett today to discuss your needs by calling 0333 323 5292 or complete our enquiry form to get started.
When renting a commercial property, a tenant may wish to negotiate with their prospective landlord on a number of key points.
A tenant will usually seek the assistance and support of a commercial property surveyor, who will not only help the tenant to identify premises suitable for the tenant’s business needs, but also will advise the tenant as to the level of rent that should be payable in the open market for the property in question.
Our team of experienced commercial property solicitors will then step into the transaction and will ensure that you are fully supported throughout the process, helping you with any issues that may arise.
How can we help?
Our experience in dealing with a range of industry sectors means that we can provide advice and support tailored to your individual needs on a range of matters, including:
- Reviewing the heads of terms issued by the landlord’s agent and passing comments to both you and your agent (if applicable)
- Negotiating and then reporting to you on the terms of the agreed form lease
- Dealing with ancillary documents which may include a licence for alterations, licence to assign, deed of variations and/or rent deposit deed (or other form of guarantee)
- Dealing with completion and post completion requirements, including checking whether stamp duty land tax will be payable
We can also help with:
- Sale and leaseback
- Lease renewals
- Acquiring new premises through corporate acquisitions
With offices in Leeds, York and Sheffield, our team can provide help and advice to corporate occupiers not only in and around the Yorkshire area, but also across England and Wales
Talk to us
For more information on how we could help you, contact our specialist team on 0333 323 5292 or complete the contact form on this page and someone will come back to you to discuss your requirements.