Landed Estates Solicitors & Change of Use
Lupton Fawcett has long-standing expertise in advising owners of landed estates on all legal aspects of estate business. From the traditional to the diversified, we are conversant with a range of issues that the owners and their agents regularly face in running the estate.
For tailored advice on your landed estate, contact the commercial property team at Lupton Fawcett today by calling 0333 323 5292 or by completing our online contact form and letting us know a suitable time to get back to you.
Our team has experience in advising on a wide range of landed estate issues. Our expertise in this area includes the following.
- Agricultural tenancies, including farm business tenancies
- Agri-environmental schemes
- Business tenancies
- Common land
- Diversification and development of land, including options, overage and promotion agreements
- Environmental law and dealing with regulators
- Grazing tenancies and licences
- Public access
- Property disputes, e.g. public rights of way, boundaries, trespass, gypsies and travellers
- Registration of land
- Residential landlord and tenant (including Rent Act 1977 and Rent (Agriculture) Act 1976)
- Sporting rights
- Succession planning, inheritance tax (IHT) and capital gains tax (CGT)
- Telecom masts
- Village greens
How We Can Help
With a team of solicitors specialising in landed estates and their surrounding issues, you can be sure that you are in trusted and experienced hands.
Talk to us
Lupton Fawcett are a leading personal and commercial law firm in Yorkshire with well-established offices of highly experienced solicitors in Leeds, Sheffield and York.
We provide a personalised service, with sector specialists and extensive resources to ensure we are giving you the best solutions to your problems.
Our Commercial Property Solicitors act regularly for clients across the United Kingdom including Bradford, Birmingham, Hull, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Sheffield, York and Nottingham.
As recognised Landed Estates Solicitors we can support your needs wherever you live in England, Wales & Northern Ireland.