Dealing with commercial property can be incredibly complicated, whether you are a landlord, tenant, developer or bank, and are looking to buy or sell a property, or are currently involved in a dispute. At Lupton Fawcett, our team of specialist solicitors has handled a variety of cases of this nature, and we are here to offer you easy-to-understand legal advice that will help you in your current circumstances.
We have one of the largest commercial property teams in the north, and have handled cases across Leeds, York, Sheffield and the rest of Yorkshire, so we are well placed to help you, whatever your situation.
To speak to a solicitor about how we can help, contact us by calling 0333 323 5292, or fill out an online enquiry form and we will get back to you at a more convenient time.
About commercial property cases
Our solicitors have helped landlords, tenants, developers and banks with a variety of issues, including:
- Acting for Landlords
- Acting For Lenders
- Acting for Housebuilders
- Acting for Tenants
- Agricultural Land, Farming, Rural Businesses & Landed Estates
- Buying & Selling a Property
- Commercial Property Tax
- Commercial & Residential Developments
- Construction Law
- Joint Ventures
- Landed Estates
- Portfolio Management
- Property Investment
Find out how we have helped others by reading our cases studies:
- Lupton Fawcett Advises on Aquisition of Europe's Tallest Residential Building - Beetham Tower in Manchester
- Lupton Fawcett Helps Canadian Eatery Fill New Outlet - Pitta Pit
- Lupton Fawcett Advises Hand Picked Hotels
- Lupton Fawcett Helps Retail Giant Austin Reed In Flagship Store Move
- New Landlord for Wilkinsons Store
- Another great commercial letting for Mawsons
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards - Important update for Lenders
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards - Important update for Tenants
- Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards - Important update for Landlords
Lupton Fawcett’s experienced team of legal professionals can help you to find a solution regarding any aspect of commercial property law. We are on hand to guide you throughout what can otherwise be a complicated process, and we will strive to achieve the desired outcome.
Get in Touch
With Lupton Fawcett on your side, you're taking control. Contact us today.